DMNT FNCE® 2022 Student Scholarships
DMNT is offering scholarships for TWO (2) DMNT undergraduate/graduate students or dietetic interns to attend the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo™ (FNCE®) in Orlando, Florida from October 8-11, 2022. The goal of the scholarship is to foster the mentoring of future nutrition leaders.
Award: Each recipient will receive $1000 USD to cover registration, travel, and lodging expenses to attend FNCE® and will be recognized in a future Medical Nutrition Matters Newsletter. Award will be provided via check at the DMNT member event on Sunday, October 9, 2022.
Award Recipient Duties:
- Attend the DMNT member event on Sunday, October 9th at 11:45-1:15pm (location TBD) to be recognized in-person.
- Each recipient is required to submit a 400-word article for the Medical Nutrition Matters Newsletter within 30 days of attending FNCE®. The article can be a summary of a session they attended at FNCE, or a reflection of their experiences at FNCE. It should describe how the experience or information learned supports their learning or career goals.
Eligibility: All active DMNT Student members are eligible. Current members of the DMNT Executive Committee are not eligible for the award.
The Nominating Committee will select the best candidates based on the following:
- Completed application form.
- Applicant’s resume.
- Applicant’s personal statement (max. 2 pages, double spaced) which:
- Describes their interests and career goals in the field of nutrition and dietetics.
- Describes how attendance at FNCE® will assist in developing these interests and goals.
Applications are due by Friday, August 26th at midnight, Pacific Time and applicants will be notified by September 11th, 2022.
Apply Here: https://forms.gle/2CmZquPUqWe36Dze9