Public DIGID Resources
New Certificate of Training - Treating Gluten Related Disorders
Just released! Check out the newest COT available in the EatRight® Store. Brought to you by the Center for Lifelong Learning, and created by your esteemed DMNT colleagues.
The Certificate of Training consists of five separate modules that build on each other. All five modules must be completed, and the associated tests passed with minimum score of a 80% to receive the certificate.
- Module 1 – Medical Aspects of Gluten-Related Disorders and Gluten-Free Dietary Treatment
- Module 2 – Going Gluten-Free: Moving Clients from Diagnosis to Implementation
- Module 3 – Enhancing Quality of Life in Individuals on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Module 4 – Gluten-Free Diet and the Lifecycle
- Module 5 – Nonresponsive Celiac Disease and Developing Alternative Treatments
The COT is perfect for those working in a variety of practice settings including inpatient, outpatient/private practice, pediatrics, acute care, long-term care, and rehabilitation. The COT is appropriate for both novice and seasoned practitioners. Each module costs $24 for Academy members. Register here: https://www.eatrightstore.org/collections/treating-gluten-related-disorders