About Us & How To Join
Empower DMNT members to be the recognized leaders who provide exemplary nutrition care.
Optimize the nation's health through state of the art medical nutrition care.
Customer focus: Meet the needs and exceed the expectations of all customers.
Integrity: Act ethically with accountability for life-long learning and commitment to excellence.
Innovation: Embrace change with creativity and strategic thinking.
Social Responsibility: Make decisions with consideration for inclusivity as well as environmental, economic and social implications.
Our mission is to empower DMNT members to be the recognized leaders who provide exemplary nutrition care. We are a diverse group of professionals. Our members work in a variety of settings including hospitals, long term care, assisted living, hospice outpatient clinics, dialysis clinics, industry, and corporate wellness programs. Some of us are generalists, others are specialists. DMNT strives to keep our members current in all aspects of nutrition.
Benefits of membership include:
- Quarterly hard copy newsletter with hot topics, research, and free CPEUs.
- Live and recorded webinars for free CPEUs.
- Activities at the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo (FNCE)
- Sub-group: Dietitians in Gluten and Gastrointestinal Disorders (DIGID)
- Sub-group: Dietitians in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (DPM&R)
- Sub-group: Immunocompromised and Transplant and Nutrition (ITN)
- Sub-group: Cystic Fibrosis Nutrition (CFN)
- Electronic Mailing List
- Web site
- Professional Development
- Networking opportunities
Simply join Dietitians in Medical Nutrition Therapy when you renew your Academy membership. If you have already renewed your membership for the current fiscal year you can still join! Follow the steps listed below.
1. Login to your Academy accont here.